and see why we are the best pawn shop in the area.
What we Pawn
If you are interested in selling or pawning any of your items, it is a good idea to have a good understanding of what exactly we accept. We work hard to be able to accept as many different types of items as possible so that we can meet the needs of our customers. As the best pawn shop in the area, we pawn gold, silver, diamonds and much more. We pay cash for gold and other items too, if you would rather sell it than pawn it.
If you have been going through your home and found some valuable items, take a moment to look through the following list of some of the most common items that we buy or pawn. As a leading pawn broker in Jersey City, NJ we can often pay far more than other companies may offer, so don’t hesitate to come in and show us what you have today.
List of Common Items we Pawn
- Gold – We buy and pawn gold of all types including coins, jewelry, collector’s items, watches, bars and more.
- Silver – We buy and pawn all types of silver including silverware, tea sets, coins, bars and more.
- Jewelry – We buy and pawn jewelry in any condition. This includes diamond jewelry, gemstone jewelry and jewelry that is just made of gold, silver, platinum or other precious metals.
- Watches – We buy and pawn watches of all types including pocket watches, wrist watches, luxury watches and more.
- Diamonds – We buy and pawn diamonds that are part of jewelry, or loose diamonds.
- Coins – We buy and pawn all types of coins. This includes antique coins, collector’s coins, gold or silver coins and many others.
- Other – There are, of course, many other items that we are happy to buy or pawn for you. If you think it has value, just bring it into our shop and we are more than happy to take a look.
Whether you have one of these common items, or something else entirely, we are happy to take a look and see what it is worth. Our expert pawn professionals will perform a detailed appraisal on any item, and let you know how much we are able to pay for it. If you like the offer, you can get paid cash on the spot for your item or items. All you’ll have to do is fill out some simple paperwork that doesn’t take more than a few minutes.
If you have any questions about selling or pawning your items, please don’t hesitate to stop in our shop, or give us a call. We can be reached by dialing (201) 878-4507 and you can speak with one of our pawn shop professionals. You can ask any questions you might have about what we pawn, or even set up an appointment to come in and get an appraisal on your items.